ISO 9001:2015 Standard Training
The processes of ISO 9001:2015 are described and students will gain an understanding of the requirements and how those requirements apply to their organization and their individual departments.
It is recommended that all students have the following prior knowledge:
- A basic knowledge of your companies’ quality management system polies and procedures
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for any member of the team that is involved in the quality management system development and maintenance.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Build an efficient and effective quality management system
- Learn best practice processes to implement each clause of ISO 9001:2015
Date, Time, Location
This course is performed on-site at the customer’s location and can be scheduled at your convenience.
$850.00 USD per person (must have at least six participants) and includes training materials. If ten or more persons from the same company register at the same time, a 10% discount is applicable. Note to ensure enough time is spent answering questions and training facilitation no more than 12 participants are permitted.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel greater than 15 days in advance of the first day of class, a cancellation fee of $150 will apply. If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the first day of class, the total amount is non-refundable. If minimum class size is not met for this event, it may be cancelled and notification will be provided at least 21 days prior to the event. Participants will be notified and provided a 100% refund if Amtec should cancel the class.
If interested, please provide a name and email address and we will contact you.